County farmers upbeat as bid to boost avocado farming pays off
The number of avocado trees in Kisii County has gone up to 809,049, on an average of 1,600 hectares of land.
By Eric Abuga | 1 day ago
Smallholder factories to pay tea farmers higher amounts earlier
69 factories are currently in the middle of an annual ritual to declare second payment rates with boards of at least four having already approved better rates than last year's.
Nderitu Gichure | 2 days ago
KVDA embarks on fish farming in Turkwel Dam to boost production
The state corporation has been restocking fingerlings after the community raised concern over the depreciation of fish.
Irissheel Shanzu | 6 days ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'