ICC prosecutor admits his office secretly probed witness interference
The International Criminal Court prosecutor has admitted that his office probed witness interference without informing authorities, including Kenya.
By Kamau Muthoni | 5 days ago
Judge wants Bill on age of criminal liability passed
A High Court judge has asked Parliament to expedite the passage of the Children Bill, 2021 which seeks to increase the age of criminal liability.
Kennedy Gachuhi | 15 days ago
ICC prosecutor's evidence is 'gossip', Gicheru says
According to him, ICC deputy prosecutor James Stewart is relying on witnesses who simply claim they heard or someone else told them.
Kamau Muthoni | 1 month ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende