Is Kenya's Opposition shooting itself in the foot?
It should not have been lost on the rowdy MPs that they were in the precincts of the National Assembly; a House guided by strict rules in specific situations.
Alexander Chagema | 5 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Man attends ‘his’ burial ceremony on leaving jail
By Anne Atieno
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip