Court orders reinstatement of senior police officer
Justice Maureen Onyango ruled Regina Mutindi's rights were violated following her dismissal in October 2015.
By Julius Chepkwony | 9 days ago
Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
4 police officers, a civilian charged with 2016 murder of lawyer Willie Kimani put on their defense after Judge Lessit rules they have case to answer.
Sara Okuoro | 1 month ago
Police officers arrested for transferring money from curfew violator’s M-Pesa account
The victim alleged the officer, who was armed, asked him for his M-Pesa PIN and went ahead to transfer money to another mobile wallet.
Winfrey Owino | 2 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga