NCCK condemns Parliament for 'back door' move to change law
Churches in Kenya want Parliament to cease what they called “backdoor constitutional amendments” and any talk of constitutional change.
By George Njunge | 3 days ago
House team calls for talks on loss of taxpayers' billions
Parliament has invited the National Treasury and other key agencies to discuss legal loopholes where taxpayers have lost billions.
Moses Nyamori | 3 days ago
Trade unions should take keen interest in general election
Trade unions’ concerns hardly find space in manifestos of aspirants. This is a clear sign that workers’ issues are not matters of priority to leaders.
Wilson Sossion | 7 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession