Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff
Candidate denies claims of high-handedness and instead promises to treat Judiciary staff to tea and buns, if appointed.
By Kamau Muthoni | 2 hours ago
Patricia Mbote changes stand on judiciary ombudsman
The Judicial Service Commission has always opposed the creation of the Office of the Judiciary Ombudsman.
Patrick Vidija | 2 days ago
Lawrence Warunge denies killing parents, siblings, farmhand
By Brian Okoth
- Mother, daughter arrested after weapons found in Racecourse, Nairobi
By Betty Njeru
- How to get KCPE 2020 results
By Too Jared
- Principal in trouble over links with KCSE candidate
- 2020 KCPE results announced
- Doctor to pay Sh700,000 for death of mother, baby