Impeachment is a political process, not judicial one
The removal of office of former Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi Mohamud is a reminder that impeachment is a political process.
Ken Opalo | 26 days ago
Wajir leadership row: Ex-Governor Abdi now terms removal malicious
Former Wajir Governor Mohamed Abdi has now claimed that his impeachment was “well-planned”, terming it a political witch-hunt.
Betty Njeru | 29 days ago
Beyond the call of duty: Kericho nurse who won hearts of many
By Nikko Tanui
- Safari Rally: Traffic to be disrupted in major city roads
- Gang fires several bullets into motorist’s car on Thika Road
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders hold meetings to unite voting bloc
- Sh431m love fraud: Kenyan woman could face up to 30 years in US jail
By Brian Okoth
- Six soldiers who were part of British military exercise in Kenya face dismissal
By Betty Njeru