Rebecca Miano: The Iron Lady of power sector on life at the top
'I used to think that such an office and such a desk was for six-foot-tall men in blue or black suits'
By Wainaina Wambu | 1 hour ago
Kenyan hospitals turn into medical 'detention camps
A High Court judge has even ruled that detention of patients over pending medical bills is unconstitutional and thus illegal.
Mercy Kahenda | 5 hours ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth