Somalia election: Kenya should not lower guard on security risks
Kenya has been the victim of Somali refugee influx, terror attacks, and maritime aggression. The ‘Careful Engagement’ approach is necessary to ensure peace in Eastern Africa.
By Macharia Munene | 23 hours ago
Ex-Somali leader Hassan Sheikh Mohamud wins presidency
Former Somali leader Hassan Sheikh Mohamud won the presidency again in voting by parliamentarians on Sunday in an airport hangar protected by blast walls.
Reuters | 6 days ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth