Chris Kirubi’s ties with notorious tax haven raise eyebrows
Kirubi, who died aged 80, was for decades a shrewd businessman who created an empire cutting across diverse sectors.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 months ago
Associates reminisce about times with billionaire Chris Kirubi
Kirubi, who died this week aged 80 after a long battle with cancer, had business interests cutting across diverse sectors.
Mercy Adhiambo | 3 months ago
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja