Senate fights off extortion claims by governors in infrastructure projects probe
Senators and governors are once again at loggerheads over a probe on multi-billion shillings infrastructure projects in counties.
By Josphat Thiongó | 1 day ago
‘I am not a drunkard’- Ruto takes credit for government projects
Deputy President William Ruto has, once again, taken credit for government projects.
Winfrey Owino | 21 days ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege