Where farmers would rather use ‘shoe-wearing’ oxen for transport
In rural Kirinyaga, ox cart is the preferred transport mode. Oxen is considered more resilient and easier to maintain.
Timothy Kariuki | 11 hours ago
Government to continue placing students in private universities
Details show that so far, private universities have received about Sh9 billion since 2016 when the programme started.
Augustine Oduor | 1 day ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself