Research will enhance fight against gender-based violence
Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) is a daily occurrence in Kenya and, unfortunately, a reality for many women and girls.
By Prof Grace Wamue-Ngare | 2 days ago
Two-thirds gender rule needs a referendum, says Muturi
Muturi absolved Parliament from blame for failing to enact the gender rule as provided for in Article 27 of the Constitution.
Brian Otieno | 7 days ago
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital