Kenya's next CJ could be known soon after Appellate Court ruling
JSC to proceed with recruitment of Chief Justice after the Court of Appeal overturns the High Court order stopping the process.
Betty Njeru | 16 days ago
Will Koome become the first woman to land top Supreme Court job?
But even as she seeks the Judiciary’s top position, her past activism in civil society will not stop haunting her.
Paul Ogemba | 1 month ago
New Uhuru-Suluhu deal on border barriers bears fruit
- Museveni hits at the West as he's sworn in for sixth term
By Brian Otieno
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- Animal numbers tumble as fences block migration corridors
- Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The big-hearted granny saving teenage mothers, widows in Kisumu