ACK bishops reject calls for postponement of 2022 General Election
The Anglican Church of Kenya (ACK) has warned against postponing next year’s General Election or extending President Uhuru Kenyatta term.
By Jacinta Mutura | 3 days ago
The law should give clear description of what constitutes hate speech
Section 13 of the law outlaws discrimination and hate speech on ethnic grounds.
Demas Kiprono | 18 days ago
When rigid Judiciary triggered constitutional crisis, disorder in India
When Constituent Assembly passed law for socialist State, the Judiciary blocked all avenues for redistribution of land, sparking a series of events.
Paul Mwangi | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy