We can’t talk about judicial independence yet we bully Chief Justice at slightest opportunity
As it has been pointed out before on this page, we need to give the new CJ time to do things her way as long as they do not contravene the law.
By Clay Muganda | 9 days ago
CJ needs a calculated, balanced relationship with Executive
The relationship between the judiciary and the executive is complex.
Sharon Momanyi | 13 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession