Prosecutor now turns to plea bargain to reduce case backlog
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP) is rooting for plea bargain and out-of-court settlement of cases in the North rift region.
Lynn Kolongei | 2 days ago
Husband of woman whose body was dumped in Ruiru speaks
The recovery of a woman's body stashed and dumped in a briefcase around the fence of a Recce Squad camp in Kimbo left many in shock.
Pkemoi Ng'enoh | 7 days ago
Man arrested over death of four-month old daughter
- Nakuru woman sues husband over Sh10 million gift from father-in-law
By Daniel Chege
- Kabogo to face Baba Yao, Nyoro in race for governor
- No Kenyan among 18 Africa’s richest people on Forbes
By Brian Okoth
- Woman dies after she and her aunt were raped in Nyandarua
By Fred Kagonye
- Musalia Mudavadi pulled a fast one, the ANC boss’ political advisor says