Victim or villain? Wajir governor's long journey in corridors of justice
Mohamud has been in and out of court for the last three years having had his election challenged all the way to the Supreme Court.
By Jacob Ngetich | 1 day ago
How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county
County Assembly said that top senior government officials in the devolved unit were fired at the whims of Mrs Kheria Omar.
Moses Nyamori | 5 days ago
Wajir County opens regional Covid-19 testing centre
The laboratory will help ease pressure in Wajir, Mandera, Isiolo and Garissa and has the capacity to test 60 to 100 samples a day.
Cyrus Ombati | 1 year ago
Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Judiciary’s finest hour or elites’ reckoning moment?