Why it's more critical than ever to invest in job creation
Uhuru Kenyatta’s successor will most likely inherit a huge debt burden, a poorly performing economy and skyrocketing unemployment levels.
By Wisley Rotich | 17 days ago
Costly sukuma wiki lightens wallets in poor households
Economic data shows price rose by 11 per cent last year amid supply disruptions due to Covid-19.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again