Uhuru: Kenya most attractive investment destination in Africa
The President showcased 10 investment opportunities worth over USD 5 billion that are immediately available in Kenya under the PPP framework.
By PSCU | 3 hours ago
Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy
Several critics however say the projects have not directly benefited region’s residents, seek fairness in business.
Joackim Bwana, Patrick Beja and Philip Mwakio | 15 hours ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession