Drive to enlist UDA members heats up with focus on posts
Uasin Gishu party coordinator Paul Kiprop allays fears that some officials are receiving preferential treatment in the new outfit.
By Steve Mkawale and Titus Too | 18 hours ago
How BBI judgment now exposes president to impeachment
President Uhuru Kenyatta has been exposed politically by Thursday’s High Court ruling, which could trigger a possible bid for impeachment.
Jacob Ng’etich and Kamau Muthoni | 18 hours ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract