Disabled man to be compensated for unfair dismissal by insurance company
Insurance company that sacked its employee who was physically handicapped will now have to pay Sh4.8 million to handicapped man.
By Hudson Gumbihi | 1 day ago
Nairobi public open spaces to get title deeds to avert grabbing
Nairobi County Assembly is banking on the issuance of title deeds to public open spaces to keep away land grabbers.
Josphat Thiong'o | 5 days ago
Levante boss becomes first La Liga managerial casualty this season
Levante coach Paco Lopez has become the first LaLiga managerial casualty of the season after the club announced on Sunday.
Reuters | 22 days ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption