CBK moves to mop up excess dollars from the economy
The move, which saw CBK buy dollars from the market, was initiated after Treasury received a lot of inflows from external financiers.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
Rent Restriction Tribunal to resume physical court operations
Koris said physical registry services have been reinstated at the Nairobi and Nakuru Rent Tribunals.
Betty Njeru | 4 months ago
KenGen secures Sh5.8b deal to drill geothermal wells in Ethiopia
Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) has clinched a Sh5.8 billion contract to drill 12 geothermal wells in Ethiopia.
James Wanzala | 1 year ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE