Tea pickers lose case seeking to compel James Finlay to release medical records
In the UK, the tea workers are seeking £15,000 (Sh 2.3 million) each in the All Scotland Sheriff Personal Injury Court in Edinburgh.
Kamau Muthoni | 15 days ago
Kericho now reviews land rates upwards from Sh284 to Sh2,000
Kericho landowners will pay more in annual land rates after Ward representatives unanimously approved the County Valuation Roll 2020 Bill.
Nikko Tanui | 1 month ago
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself