For effective learning, students should feel valued, appreciated
The modern-day learner seems to be better informed, highly opinionated, and seems to know what they want at a pretty young age.
By Antoney Luvinzu | 4 hours ago
Covid-19: 109 in ICU, 234 new cases in last 24 hours
Kenya’s Covid-19 toll reached 4,989 after nine patients succumbed to the virus in the last 24 hours
Mireri Junior | 11 hours ago
CBC: Yes, the train left the station, but serious issues still abound
Reforms must be well thought out against an array of prospects and possibilities. Manpower training will be useless unless the market is guaranteed.
Wycliffe Osabwa and Robert Wesonga | 1 day ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?