ICC prosecutor warns against crimes in escalating Israel-Palestinian violence
Fatou Bensouda told Reuters she would press ahead with her inquiry even without the cooperation of Israel.
By Reuters | 1 day ago
Prosecutors should stop using judiciary as doormats, Ngatia
Ngatia said the strategy by the prosecution never to conclude cases is what causes a backlog of cases in the Judiciary.
Patrick Vidija | 25 days ago
Palestine Embassy hails Kenya over stance on Israeli attacks in Gaza
- Raila Odinga reacts to BBI shock ruling
By Brian Okoth
- Down but not out: Raila vows to appeal BBI ruling
By Betty Njeru
- Gaza tower housing AP, Al Jazeera collapses after missile strike
- Uhuru attends Djibouti President’s inauguration
By Fred Kagonye
- Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home