Con game extra ordinary: Businessmen paying millions for non-existent gold from DR Congo
The pain of this racket is being felt thousands of kilomtres away in foreign capitals in Europe, Asia and America.
By Kamau Muthoni | 4 days ago
Pres Tshisekedi says Kinshasa hospitals 'overwhelmed' by coronavirus
Congo has officially registered relatively few cases. But the virus has killed a number of prominent politicians.
Reuters | 1 month ago
WHO to issue findings on Congo sexual abuse investigation by end August
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesu said any abusive behaviour was totally incompatible with WHO's mission.
Reuters | 2 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession