There is no reason to deny public servants pay increase
A CBA provides a greater degree of predictability for employers in such areas as salaries, allowances and related entitlements.
By Wilson Sossion | 9 days ago
Teachers suffer blow as unions sign deal without pay increase
How consent signed between TSC and Knut earlier yesterday weakened union's push for a monetary deal.
Augustine Oduor and Kamau Muthoni | 14 days ago
KNUT members to get promotions, salary raise as new deal beckons
All Knut members who missed out on the third and fourth phases of the just ended Sh54 billion salary deal will get between Sh192,000 and Sh360,000...
Augustine Oduor | 21 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession