Why women in Western shy away from elective politics
Western appears to be lagging as budding female politicians from other regions plot to clinch elective seats in the 2022 elections.
John Shilitsa | 22 days ago
Raila and Ruto big winners from western’s dominant political leader
Courtesy of myriad political interests, the Luhyia nation doesn't have a dominant political force and therefore undisputed presidential candidate.
Special Correspondent | 2 months ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller