Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
Kenya Private Schools Association whose members are likely to be most affected by the directive said it had rejected the directive in total.
By Boniface Gikandi | 1 day ago
How IMF left an indelible mark in this year’s Budget
Kenyans are set to start living with the harsh conditions imposed by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) over the next financial year starting July.
Macharia Kamau | 4 days ago
Hope and fear of captains of industry on the Sh3.66tr Budget
In the next 12 months from July, the government will attempt to resuscitate a limping economy that has been battered by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Economy Desk | 9 days ago
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- Where are our girls? Eastleigh mothers cry out for missing daughters
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Kirubi had razor-sharp intellect and nurtured promising young talent
By Eric Latiff