Migori's Obados and Oluochs: A tale of prosecuted families
On one hand is Migori Governor Obado and his four children, while on the other are businessman Jared Kwaga, his wife, mother and brothers.
By Special Correspondent | 1 day ago
Okoth Obado to know if he will plead to fresh graft charges
Obado and his children are said to have been part of the conspiracy to siphon public funds from the county government through indirect payments.
Paul Ogemba | 6 days ago
Graft case against Governor Obado fails to kick off over evidence
A multi-million shillings graft case against Migori Governor Okoth Obado and his four children failed to take off yesterday.
Paul Ogemba | 12 days ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries