Don't intimidate my supporters, Obado tells critics in Nyanza
Obado met residents of Homa Bay in Ndhiwa Constituency and sold the agenda of his new political outfit on Friday.
By James Omoro | 13 days ago
EACC seeks to seize Governor Okoth Obado's Sh73m assets
Obado is in trouble again after the anti-graft agency moved to seize his assets worth Sh73 million purchased using funds they claim were embezzled
Paul Ogemba | 23 days ago
Committee summons Governor Obado over audit issues
Migori Governor Okoth Obado has been summoned to appear before the Senate County Public Accounts and Investment Committee to respond to audit queries.
Eric Abuga | 1 month ago
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs