Ruto says bottom-up economic model will help create new jobs
DP defended the model, saying it was aimed at creating jobs and that it will have more benefits than the trickle-down economic which breeds cartels.
Josphat Thiong'o | 1 day ago
Behind the catwalk razzmatazz, beauty pageants back-breaking affairs
Despite beauty contests promoting Kenyan tourism and culture, contestants and organisers get little or no support from the State.
Stevens Muendo | 9 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession