Six suspects arrested with sandalwood worth Sh7.7 million
The wood is smuggled because it is heavy, yellow, and fine-grained. Unlike many other aromatic woods, it retains fragrance for decades.
By Stephen Nzioka | 3 days ago
Malindi tourism banks on KQ planned flights to Rome
Yesterday, hospitality players said the move by the national carrier will bolster efforts to revive the tourism sector in Malindi, Kilifi Counties
Philip Mwakio | 4 days ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests