Time to stop treating Somalis like second class Kenyan citizens
The assumption of course is that all the ethnic groups shall enjoy equal rights and justice under the law.
Mohamed Guleid | 9 days ago
'Police broke my leg for not wearing face mask' – Vihiga woman
She vividly remembers the unfortunate incident on March 24 that led to her condition after an encounter with police officers over lack of a face mask.
Benard Lusigi | 15 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession