Student defends Sh102m fortune, tells court she has right to enjoy it
Felista Nyamathira Njoroge accused the Asset Recovery Agency of engaging in a witch-hunt and invading her privacy.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 days ago
Standard group journalists arrested, cameras confiscated
Peter Ochieng was following up on a drug-dealing incident when the officers under the command of the station OCS arrested him.
Faith Kithure | 12 days ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga