Counties to pay extra Sh1 billion for controversial MES project
Last year, counties paid Sh6.2 billion even as some counties are yet to get some of the equipment years after the pact was entered.
By Brian Otieno | 6 days ago
House calls for probe of PS and officials over Sh7b deal
MPs want agencies to establish whether due diligence was done in the procurement of the CT scans.
Moses Nyamori | 21 days ago
Devolution is changing people’s lives in a big way
Eight years into devolution, counties continue to implement high-impact projects with a view to improving socio-economic wellbeing of citizens.
Cornel Rasanga | 2 months ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong