Myanmar's leader to face court after deadly crackdown
Security forces opened fire on unarmed demonstrators in four cities on Sunday, with the UN saying it had credible info that at least 18 people died.
AFP | 1 month ago
Myanmar police crackdown on protests for second day; one dead, several hurt
The crackdown appears to indicate a determination by the military to impose its authority in the face of widespread defiance
Reuters | 1 month ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week