JSC appeals decision stopping it from evaluating CJ candidates
The Judicial Service Commission has appealed against a High Court decision that stopped it from evaluating the candidates for the position of CJ.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 hour ago
High Court stops process of getting new CJ and SC judge
Judges also suspend interviews for Supreme Court Judge to replace retired Justice Jackton Ojwang which were scheduled to start on Monday.
Paul Ogemba | 20 hours ago
Court of Appeal President Justice William Ouko faces JSC panel
, Ouko is likely to follow in the footsteps of retired CJ David Maraga who had disagreements with other arms of government in defending the Judiciary.
Winfrey Owino | 1 day ago
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case