Why Kenya had borrow to repay a Sh17b Chinese loan
The largest portion of Kenya's external restructured debt was Chinese loans. The country was unable to service external loans owing to pandemic shocks.
By Dominic Omondi | 2 hours ago
UK-based engineer takes aunt to court for 'grabbing' his land in Nairobi
Raoul Emanuel Muchene claims that his aunt took advantage of his absence to grab his land within Uthiru Estate.
Paul Ogemba | 1 day ago
Married? Why you should own property via joint firm with your spouse
The complexities of property ownership and marriage have many facets that when partners in such a union call it quits, they themselves do not even know how to go about it.
Graham Kajilwa | 1 day ago
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties