State eyes more road projects despite hitting 10,000km target
Transport CS says the government is now nearing 11,000 kilometres of roads aimed at opening up more parts of the country.
Standard Correspondent | 11 days ago
Roads to cushion cane farmers from incurring losses
Mature cane has overstayed on farms in the region because poor roads had made it impossible for trucks to access cane plantations.
James Omoro | 1 month ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western