Sh297m scandal convicts say DPP blackmailing court to jail them
The DPP Noordin Haji has been accused of blackmailing and intimidating the Judiciary to jail Sirisia MP John Waluke without evidence.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 days ago
Public prosecutor hits out at police over bodies in River Yala
The recent discovery of close to 30 bodies in River Yala has tarnished the image of the criminal justice system, the DPP Noordin Haji said yesterday.
Antony Gitonga | 5 days ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri