‘Kizungu mingi’ plunges Otiende into pit of party rejects
His vast knowledge of the Queen’s language earned the only senior counsel in the National Assembly, another “former” to his enviable resume.
By Brian Otieno | 2 days ago
Bunge Chronicles: Ngunjiri, Malala tongue-tied as they turn on their word
An MP’s mind changes constantly based on what the wahesh have fancifully referred to as “interests”.
Brian Otieno | 2 days ago
From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- KCSE: Kamusinga, Lugulu and Bunyore lead the pack in Western Kenya