Police officer given job back six years after being fired
The Employment and Labour Relations Court in Nairobi has ordered the reinstatement of a senior police officer dismissed six years ago.
By Julius Chepkwony | 3 days ago
Consider this before leaving employment for business
Experts reckon that leaving the comfort of employment should be done in a well-thought-out manner.
Paul Kariuki | 5 days ago
Businessman charged with receiving Sh1.9m to 'supply domestic workers' to Saudi Arabia
The magistrate ordered the accused be released on a bond of Sh200 000 or pay a cash bail of Sh100,000.
Collins Kweyu | 9 days ago
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park