You failed country in dams project, DPP now tells Rotich
In a case implicating former Treasury Cabinet Secretary Henry Rotich, Haji says the contractor, CMC Di Ravenna, changed names three times.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Boost for EACC after court rules it does not require DPP consent to charge suspects
Appellate court rules anti-corruption agency does not require consent of DPP to file a charge.
Paul Ogemba | 8 months ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong