Ex Igembe MP deny theft of Sh1.3m borehole cash in 2013
The former legistlator was charged with conspiracy to commit an offence jointly with the former area CDF manager Raphael Matu Makau.
By Wainaina Ndung'u | 1 month ago
Garissa Governor denies sabotaging World Bank project
Korane accused the MPs of ‘hijacking’ the projects and playing the role of a facilitating partner, a role he claims is held by the county committee.
Abdimalik Ismail Hajir | 1 month ago
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test