Kisumu bus park will be ready in July, says county official
The plan also includes establishing new matatu routes which are part of the county government’s efforts to restore order in the public transport sector.
By Sharon Owino | 1 day ago
Empower women to start and run energy products' enterprises
Gender inequalities are strongly connected to limited access to opportunities. Women face a number of constraints, the immediate one being starting and expanding a business.
Onyango Rachael | 4 days ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'