WaterAid warns of slow progress in access to handwashing for all
HEALTH & SCIENCE
WaterAid says handwashing for all would play a critical role in the fight against preventable diarrhoeal diseases and respiratory infections.
By Patrick Vidija | 7 days ago
More turn to HIV self-testing kits, says Nascop data
As the fight to reduce HIV and Aids burden continues, more Kenyans are now resorting to self-testing kits to know their status.
Harold Otieno Odhiambo | 16 days ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga