Confusion as IEBC, registrar differ on status of Kalonzo Musyoka's bid
Anne Nderitu's office has written to Kalonzo seeking to know its status in the coalition agreement, IEBC says it would clear him once it established he had complied with the Elections Act.
By Josphat Thiong’o | 9 hours ago
On the run: Kalonzo wakes up, jogging way to presidency
Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka aka Melon’s ace card was to run for President, which he finally announced on Monday.
Peter Kimani | 1 day ago
To understand Kalonzo's woes, just read 'Betrayal in the City'
What a week it was for political formations choosing presidential running mates! Well, “choosing” may not be the right word.
Elias Mokua | 2 days ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'