Your greatest achievement in life is surviving the madness of youth
Surviving the idiocies, recklessness, madness and the know-it-all foolishness of youth is the biggest achievement of your life.
By Ted Malanda | 4 days ago
Madam Kamala, our youth have few prospects at home
Our youth graduate from universities to idle and waste away at home. Hope for gainful engagement is thin.
Barrack Muluka | 6 days ago
Kirigiti, venue for Kikuyu music, dance and sports, to get a facelift
At Kirigiti, people danced to the unity jig known as ‘gicukia’ and ‘ndumo’, a performance by women during happy times.
Njonjo Kihuria | 12 days ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi