Ignoring needs of masses could set us up for failure
Perhaps there are two parallel Kenyans. The Kenya of macro policy intentions and achievements and another, for masses.
By Irungu Houghton | 11 months ago
If Uhuru is Moses, Raila is Aaron and Ruto is Joshua — Murkomen
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Thursday alluded to the Bible while discussing how the future looks like for Kenya.
Vincent Kejitan | 11 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again