Risk of contracting Covid-19 from contaminated surfaces very low - CDC says
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Generally less than 1 in 10,000, which means that each contact with a contaminated surface has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of causing an infection.
By Patrick Vidija | 1 month ago
All set for healthcare workers Covid-19 allowances
Allowances ranging between Sh5,000 and Sh20,000 for health workers were to be paid for three months from April 1.
Graham Kajilwa | 9 months ago
Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- The 17 issues at the heart of landmark ruling on BBI
- NMS closes public toilets in Nairobi CBD
- Man who helped ex-KDF officer dispose of kin bodies jailed for 5 years
By John Mbuthia
- Senior DCI officers reshuffled (list)
By Kamore Maina