Student housing drives up land prices in satellite towns
Students, the teaching fraternity, and ancillary services providers are looking for quality housing that will also reduce their transportation costs and commuting time.
By Graham Kajilwa | 9 days ago
Former CS Sicily Kariuki speaks on Uhuru, NYS ghosts and winning governor seat
Sicily Kariuki has told politicians undermining President Uhuru Kenyatta’s influence in Mt Kenya region to prepare for a rude shock.
Moses Nyamori | 3 months ago
Eyesore white elephant projects gobble billions as Rift Valley governors exit
Auditor General warns incomplete, abandoned or poorly done projects result in ineffective use of public funds and wastage.
Julius Chepkwony and Patrick Kibet | 3 months ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'